Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to a life changing event in my life, I have to make some sacrafices. So, with that being said, up for sale is my 2002 SLP SS Camaro that is fully loaded with rare options from SLP. I am the second owner of this car, and it has been adult owned and maintained meticulously. The car has never been abused, it is in mint condition, completely original with ALL Documentation. Over all, a Perfect Unmolested Example of a True Iconic Muscle Car!!

Here are the details:

VIN- 2G1FP22G022111346
Build Date Coded- 8-16-2001
2-Adult Owner, Fully Documented W/Car Fax
Extremely Low Mileage- 23,500
Royal Purple Fluids ran throughout the entire car to include engine, transmission, rear differential, and power steering
Original Build Sheet AND SLP Window Sticker along with ALL Manuals and Records
Brand New Red Top Optima Battery
Brand New Nitto Extreme 555 Z-Rated Tires
2nd Key FOB has NEVER been opened, still sealed in the package
Signed Letter of Authenticity by Scott Settlemire (Fbodfather) and Rick Baldick of Chevrolet
6-Speed, T-Tops, PWR DL, PWR Windows, Keyless Entry, Full Leather, Drivers Power Seat, 500 Watt Monsoon Stereo System, 6-Disc CD Changer, Steering Wheel Controls, Fully Loaded!!

Here are ALL the SLP Options:

Front Grille with SS Logo (249.00)
10-Spoke Chrome Wheels ($999.00)
Bilstein Ultra Performance Suspension System ($1.099.00)
Auburn High Torque Performance Differential ($899.00)
345HP Center Mount Performance Exhaust ($1,059.00)
SLP SS Car Cover
SLP SS Floor Mats (2 sets, 1 set that is Brand New)
SLP SS Trophy Deck Mat
SLP SS Key Chains (Brand New Still Sealed)
SLP Strut Tower Brace (Powder Coated to match the Engine Bay of the car)
SLP Chassis Max Sub-Frame Connectors.
SLP 1-4 Skip Shift Eliminator

As mentioned in my opening paragraph, this car is extremely mint, never been smoked in, much less eaten in. I've never driven this car in rain, or any inclement weather. The seals on the T-Tops look brand new. All body gaps and lines are perfect, as there has NEVER been any repairs, or touch-ups done on this car. The chrome on the SS wheels are perfect with no blemishes. The AC blows ICE cold, and the T-Tops Do Not leak. There are no rips or tears in any of the seats, no stains on the carpet. Every single thing works, as it should, on a car that is this mint!! One thing that makes this car very rare, is this car was optioned with NO Acceleration Slip Regulator, ASR, which is very uncommon.

I have plenty of other detailed pictures, including pictures of the underneath, so if you are interested, please don't hesitate to either email me, PM or give me a call. I'll be more than happy to help with any type of delivery.

You can reach me at 256-665-2086- Carl, AKA- Bucky. If I don't answer, please leave a message and I will return your call.

Asking $20,500

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
NICE Ride, Wish I had the $$ to help ya out!!!!!! I'm sure she'll go quick, she's Hot...

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Understand life changing events, they happen...good luck with the sale Bucky!!!
You are correct, it's called life. All you can do is believe in the Lord above,a nd never lose faith or hope. Thank you, as I hope Davin sells, after all, he's rare and 4th Gen Camaro SS are getting harder and harder to come by.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NICE Ride, Wish I had the $$ to help ya out!!!!!! I'm sure she'll go quick, she's Hot...
Thanks Kunk!! Davin's pretty hot, but no where near as HOT as your 5th Gen!! I think the 02 will go to a good home, at least that's what I'm hoping for. But, you never know in todays economy....

·
Registered
728 Posts
Bucky, God is with you, and if there was any way I could help , I would..

He is walking with you...

I wish you strength, faith, and good health, on your journey through this...

Mike V.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Thanks Kunk!! Davin's pretty hot, but no where near as HOT as your 5th Gen!! I think the 02 will go to a good home, at least that's what I'm hoping for. But, you never know in todays economy....
Thanks for the compliment!!! Have U though about poating Davin on FB? We have a Closed Group for our Camaro & Corvette Club, I could post it if U would like? just let me know, Kunk

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliment!!! Have U though about poating Davin on FB? We have a Closed Group for our Camaro & Corvette Club, I could post it if U would like? just let me know, Kunk
You know it's funny.... I've never had FB, nor do I have plans to get FB. Here's where everyone is going to make fun of me... Yes, I realize how much I miss, and everything that's on FB, but I've never needed it, so why get it now. You know what I mean?!!?!? :lol:

So, with that being said, PLEASE feel free to post Davin anywhere you want to. I'd greatly appreciate it. And since I was stationed at Fort Hood for almost eight years, I know the area extremely well. So, I'd be more than happy to deliver it to Central Texas!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
One thing that makes this car very rare, is this car was optioned with NO Acceleration Slip Regulator, ASR, which is very uncommon.
Never knew that. I got it on mine, but I thought the 12 disc trunk CD changer I got was even more rare.

FB is overrated IMO. I quit going there about a year ago and I don't miss it in the least. I really don't care if you're bored at work or just ate some Fruit Loops and need to take a crap. And don't spam me with stupid games, pictures and videos that I didn't ask to see.

Anyway, I know what you mean about life changing events changing car plans. Great looking car! Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Never knew that. I got it on mine, but I thought the 12 disc trunk CD changer I got was even more rare.

FB is overrated IMO. I quit going there about a year ago and I don't miss it in the least. I really don't care if you're bored at work or just ate some Fruit Loops and need to take a crap. And don't spam me with stupid games, pictures and videos that I didn't ask to see.

Anyway, I know what you mean about life changing events changing car plans. Great looking car! Good luck with the sale.
Agreed that FB is overrated. I literally started busting up laughing reading your post about eating Fruit Loops and all the games... How true!!

I remember talking to you a while back about your 02 SS Camaro and the website that you had dedicated to it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you had a matching Z28 as well that was your wife's car?!?! I'm not sure how many total cars did not come optioned with the ASR, but the majority of them that I've ever seen or looked at had them. In fact, the 2002 SS that I ordered while stationed in Korea back in 01 had it. I let that one go to be able to purchase Jade. Thanks for the compliments on Davin, I truly appreciate it!!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Yep, still got 'em. Pewter 02 SS #6906 and an almost matching twin Z28 which is the wife's car. Only hers is a bit different with auto and cloth seats and without the ASR or 12 disc CD.

I remember when the ex-wife and I divorced. We too dated through high-school and got married a few years later, then after 5 wonderful years of marital bliss, things just didn't click anymore. We didn't part with animosity, though. Time will heal the wounds, but the scars left behind are there to remind us that marriage is something to be cherished and never taken for granted. Good luck on your new path in life, as hard as it is to make the first step.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Good luck with the sale Bucky,It truly is a beautiful 4th gen SS :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good news..... He's SOLD!!! Thank's to everyone for all the compliments. Next on the auction block will be Jade, but that will come at a later date..... :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts