Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Comparing a FWD Tibby to a mustang?!?! Not that a mustang is too much better mind you :lol:, but still, a tibby? It's nowhere close to a GT performance wise. Maybe a 6pot stang but come on someone in the market for this should not be anywhere near something with a V8 and RWD even if it can only muster 260 RWHP.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Comparing a FWD Tibby to a mustang?!?! Not that a mustang is too much better mind you :lol:, but still, a tibby? It's nowhere close to a GT performance wise. Maybe a 6pot stang but come on someone in the market for this should not be anywhere near something with a V8 and RWD even if it can only muster 260 RWHP.
I agree with you on this one. But try owning an SI and seeing that. The Tiburon is okay but it still has a long way to go before the import market opens their unforgiving arms up to it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Well being that I used to be in the Hyundai scene with my Elantra I can tell you that there are good things in the works for the Tiburon. I don't know if it's the 09 or 2010 model that will have forced induction.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
I agree with you on this one. But try owning an SI and seeing that. The Tiburon is okay but it still has a long way to go before the import market opens their unforgiving arms up to it.
I'd take the SI. Every time I see a "tibby" (a word taken from "their" forums) I think 19 year old girl car even if its a 35 year old man behind the wheel.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I think "Baby Bastard Supra". The **** thing has styling cue stolen from so many production cars that it not even funny; to top it off it tastelessly putting the cues together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.