Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
"Unfortunately, one large problem did strike in an airport parking lot, when a staff member, returning from a trip, was sideswiped by a shuttle bus as he backed out of his parking space. Fortunately, our guy was unharmed, but the Altima suffered heavy damage to its right side, with only a shade more than 2000 miles on the odo."

You mean, he hit a bus. They make it sound like it was the bus' fault. From what I can remember, the moving cars have the right away, not the cars backing out of parking spaces.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
"Unfortunately, one large problem did strike in an airport parking lot, when a staff member, returning from a trip, was sideswiped by a shuttle bus as he backed out of his parking space. Fortunately, our guy was unharmed, but the Altima suffered heavy damage to its right side, with only a shade more than 2000 miles on the odo."

You mean, he hit a bus. They make it sound like it was the bus' fault. From what I can remember, the moving cars have the right away, not the cars backing out of parking spaces.
HMMMMM....BUS vs. ALTIMA....Even without autobody experience, anyone would pick the winner in that battle. Nice, going, BUS. I'm sure that Nissan tin can was close to totaled.:rotflmao::patriot:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
My local airport doesn't have parking to allow people backing out in front of a bus. Buses, taxis and drop offs go one place and parking goes in another. You can't park anywhere near bus traffic. I would prefer not to park where I'd have to back out into traffic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts