Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Nice drifting, and the crossover actually showed that it would transition nicely. But that "burnout"? Looked pretty wimpy. Even for the Viper.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I thought the Challenger was a performance car. Did everyone forget how to make posi's. I would have thought it would just come with it since it is supposed to be this big hemi & all.

I guess I will stick with Gm, the 283 in my junky pickup does better than that. Maybe the have secret hookup traction suspension, but if it hooked it did'nt seem to pull much.

The car on the far side had a awsome takeoff.

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
That challenger looked as weak as third gen with 305 mated with an automatic. Ive seen V6 fourth gen do more impressive stuff.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The Challenger "looks" good, but wow, that video had me nodding off about half way through. That burnout was real weak, does this mean that things so heavy that it can't even light the tires up?

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Maybe Nick Bollea was driving? Oh wait...He DIDN'T crash into the tree and permanently disable a passenger...I guess maybe the Challenger just sucks.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the Challenger and just blame the driver(s). Can't say I would be surprised to find out the blame is actually on the car though.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Nothing like whippin the dog S**t outta someone else's car! You would think the guy could of done a much better burnout...seriously.:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts