Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did a photochop of a 2009 electric blue metallic camaro SS. I hope I can get the car like this from the factory (minus wheels). I like these wheels on it too; i think they are HREs.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx, I just hope the options are there for the real one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hope Chevy adds something to differentiate the Z28 and SS. Kind of like the C6 and Z06, the zo6 has a wider quarter panel and a air duct. I'll be really pissed if they keep that stupid grille for the SS also.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just want that color. As for wider quarters between models; I doubt (for cost reasons). I can see different bumper styles, a SS grille and a body colored bowtie for Z-28 models.

I hope the SS comes without the ram air though, but they can keep the cowl-like hood (like in my chop).

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
I hope Chevy adds something to differentiate the Z28 and SS. Kind of like the C6 and Z06, the zo6 has a wider quarter panel and a air duct. I'll be really pissed if they keep that stupid grille for the SS also.
That was a huge thing I never liked about the CF4 cars, there was no exterior diff between V6 and a V8 car except the emblems, wheels and exhaust outlets primarily

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
yeah there needs to be a differnce between the 2. with the 4th gen there was not much of a point to buy a SS over a Z28 IMO.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mostly im like to see more od performance difference. Maybe not in Hp, but as in GMPP standard SS options.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's another I did. Better view of the front. I made some light alterations to what I think will be changed for production.

- I believe that the headlights and grille will not be as recessed
- I think the roof will be a little higher.
- I raised the cowl 1'' for the SS
- 3.5" foglights with smaller cutouts
- no ram air on SS model

1 - 11 of 11 Posts