Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,842 Posts
They're designed pretty good, I think the Buick Enclave is the best vehicle out of GM ever so far.
The market for cross-overs is quickly replacing the market for mid-size SUVs, so the timing on these vehicles is good.

They're actually more roomy than a mid-size SUV, but lower to the ground, lighter, and way more fuel efficient.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
They're designed pretty good, I think the Buick Enclave is the best vehicle out of GM ever so far.
The market for cross-overs is quickly replacing the market for mid-size SUVs, so the timing on these vehicles is good.

They're actually more roomy than a mid-size SUV, but lower to the ground, lighter, and way more fuel efficient.
And safer, since they use smaller engines..so horrible driving cell-phone using soccermoms don't get a bigass V8. ;)
I like the enclave, but I think they're making too many other versions of it..saturn..chevy..gmc..I think even Pontiac has one or is getting one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I like the plan for the Colorado as is....

Can you say 295hp 5.3L V8? :D
(same goes for the Canyon, and the H3)
I like that they're putting a V8 in..but I wish GM would stop neglecting their stick-drivers(or wannabe stick-drivers).
It's really hard to find a mid-range GM vehicle with a stickshift..either have to go bottom of the barrel or top of the line.

I know a guy that has the smaller 3.5l 5 cylinder..he can get over 30mpg highway with his 5spd. That's with a respectable 225hp. The new 5 cylinder cranks out 242..a few mods and a 5spd with that thing and it would be pretty badass.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts