Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to place a Corvette order, and I'm willing to work with you for the best price, SHOULD you be in the market for a 2009 Corvette! Just let me know what your looking for! :5go: Have it YOUR WAY! Should be built when the plant fires back up in late February....

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
that is pure sex...just a little out of my price-range though.:rolleyes: unless you can give it to me for around $33k and get one with a backseat...OH, wait...that's a Camaro!:lol:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
that is pure sex...just a little out of my price-range though.:rolleyes: unless you can give it to me for around $33k and get one with a backseat...OH, wait...that's a Camaro!:lol:

I bet u could get pretty close on a 1LT.

and scott are you trying to tempt me.haha

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bet u could get pretty close on a 1LT.

and scott are you trying to tempt me.haha
You are seriously DUE for a 2009. Wait & see this cyber gray convertible coming in .....MMMMMMMMMM - HEY, LIKE THE Z06 ABOVE!

Think....low production year, possibly the lowest since like 1995....

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :eek:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just curious Scotty, why do you have to place an order?Because you have to for work reasons, or is it for personal reasons? Just curious.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just curious Scotty, why do you have to place an order?Because you have to for work reasons, or is it for personal reasons? Just curious.
Chevy will say...you can have X of these if you throw in an order for X.

We bought a vette and gained another car we really wanted ;)

My previous employer gets about 300 vettes a year...we get about 10. There's not much of a market for them with a big vette dealer near by... but we match or beat their price, so we move the ones we DO get :thumbsup:

I just figured if someone was remotely close to buying one, or KNEW someone about to buy one....I'd make a HELLOFADEAL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts