Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
I like the exterior look. I don't like the price, the size, the weight, the efficiency of the motor, etc. I see two years tops for this car. Dodge needs to study GM cars for awhile to try to stay afloat instead of sinking again.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Even thought I love the interior of the Camaro; for those who complain about the Camaro interior...........just look at the Challenger interior. Now that ugly. Its looks like an interior assembled from Charger and Ram interior parts.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Even thought I love the interior of the Camaro; for those who complain about the Camaro interior...........just look at the Challenger interior. Now that ugly. Its looks like an interior assembled from Charger and Ram interior parts.
You are right, it looks very boring.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Soooo boring! Man. I do like the shifter, though, but I don't want to touch billet in the summer.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
What's the red button on the center console for? Self-destruct? an anti-suck weapon?:lol: But in all seriousness, it is a nice looking car on the outside, but the inside has no soul, if they'd put as much time on the inside as they did copying the outside they'd have a nice combo.

·
Registered
14 Posts
For anyone who thinks the Camaro is taking too long to come to market these pictures should silence that argument forever. Had GM gone any faster, we'd get a piece of generica like this!

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
For anyone who thinks the Camaro is taking too long to come to market these pictures should silence that argument forever. Had GM gone any faster, we'd get a piece of generica like this!
I disagree.

I think the interior on the Camaro will be very close to what we see in showrooms today. I don't expect it to be that much different at all.

For the most part, the delay in getting the Camaro to showrooms was waiting on the Zeta platform. If it was based on an already exiting platform at the time we could have seen it sooner.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts