Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're only a couple weeks away from the 2008 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, and the premature unveilings seem to be trickling in at a slightly slower pace than they did last year. Ford has managed to keep its 2009 F-150 off the web for the most part. Our friends over at NAIAS headquarters haven't spilled the beans on the Blue Oval's new F-150, but they have given us a glimpse of the truck's new badge.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/28/we-dont-need-no-stinkin-new-f-150-badge-revealed/

Spy Shots:
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2009-ford-f-150-spy-shots/

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
****, I missed that. Just to see how much of a running gag we can get out of this. Is the self destruct button gonna be a standard or on option on the new ford?:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Looks like the Ford Edge front end. Didn't they hear that the Edge wasn't very nice looking, either?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
It really isn't that far off from the direction that they took the Expedition and Explorer. Not that I'd consider them good looking, but it could be worse. Let's just say they use the same recipe when the new Mark pickup comes out... it would have to follow in the footsteps of that horrid Navigator. :rotflmao:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
:rotflmao:. Ford's new ad campaign: " Here at Ford, we've come up with an exciting new feature. The Big Red Button, now you can decide when it blows."

The Ford Freestyle was MUCH better looking..the Edge looks like ass. :(

And JAK:

Don't they self-destruct on their own anyway? :D

EDIT: I want a giant red button on my dash so I can scribble "FIRE MIZZLEZ!" on it.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Haven't seen the shots yet but honestly it can't be worse than the new silverados. The new Silverados may be much nicer than before but IMO they are ass ugly. I like the tahoes and avalanche fronts but the trucks blah. Hoping the GTO has converted the wife enough to leave them alone.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Looks like the last F150 got it on with a Toyota then the offspring went to the same stylist as Acura.

Yep, I'll still take a Silverado over this. Mmmm... I love the Silverado.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I've seen worse (Titeen, Turdra). I think they are going a bit far with the Fusion-like grille looks on all the Ford vehicles. What's next, this type of grille treatment on a MUSTANG? Now that would be ridiculous!:eek:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The fusion looks like a Focus (Front) and Prelude (butt) looks like a Focus and a 4thgen Prelude got blended. It's unusually good looking for a Ford but it still has too much in common with the lines of a 4thgen Prelude.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
The Fusion isn't a truck. :p

Go back to trying to bend down to reach your fuse panel. :D
I thought you were talking about the F150, not the Fusion. Bet at 280 you couldn't have reached it in my Vette. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts