Modern Camaro Forums banner

2009 Indianapolis 500

1826 Views 13 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Dirtfarmer
I would bet money that the 2009 Indy 500 pace car is gonna look something like this:

....except with production headlights, of course. :D

:thumbsup:
See less See more
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Nice how about this:

Attachments

See less See more
There ya go, even better! :thumbsup:
Can you forward the chop with the "correct" headlights to the ridebuilders folks so that they can put it in their Camaro builder program?

http://www.ridebuilder.com/rb/fun/camaroPainter.html
I was going to put my money on the 2009 Indy.....but I think I'll put it ALL DOWN on the 2009 Daytona 500 - Great Intro to the new 2009 Camaro!

:patriot:
What's not to love about the '69 Pace Car theme :D
all you choppers are opening up the scoop in the front but arent doing it for the ones in front of the rear wheel.... open them up! make them more visible!
I'd bet you are right Octane. Everyone wants this car but there will be so few that only the rediculously rich will get one.....

I'd like to see that E85 green color also! That white with orange stripes is a much lust after car!
all you choppers are opening up the scoop in the front but arent doing it for the ones in front of the rear wheel.... open them up! make them more visible!

Better?

Attachments

See less See more
Awesomeness. :thumbsup:
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.