·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Why??

This tour is nothing but a has been now..and not the best way to do things imo. the last good tour was like 7 years ago.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
wisconsin to tn? thats short i did one from wisconsin to florida a few years back it was pretty fun......has been i think is a little harsh.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
I was on 3 and 1/2 of them..and lets just say the last one and the 1/2 was the reason I say its not like it used to be.

The First two were amazing and a blast to drive. Well set up and just done right! Great people great companies going out to meet you. Then the third one I went on and was like WTF happened to the personal side to it. It was not like it was. Few of the people I did the long haul with the past years said screw it and went home. Poor planning last min changes and just chaos when after a long drive it should of been like it was. But it was not. Way to many angry people.
Then the 1/2 was the straw I was like I will try it this last time and after 3 days I was like forget it. The staff at Hot Rod that were nice personable and wanted to talk to you when they first came around were now snobby snot nosed and just clowns. If you did not have a special car you got nothing out of them. I know more people feel this way..Especially after trying to find out what happened to the east coast and thier neglecting it a few times. Promises in emails about east coast swings or close again fell apart and just a basic lack luster of care to many people and a few personal emails that followed. Yes we were that close with the editors. that when first started the driving force of the PT. Now they like myself could care less.

I could go on. Yes people like it and its fun. Maybe it has changed but for me the fun left it when they started making about the cars and not about the people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts