Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be cool :)confused:) if those of us with plans for custom license plates, list them for our Camaros (include your state too!), I'll go first...

DET MSCL (CA)

[Anyone who could not have guessed this from my Forum User Name, please also include what you have been drinking... :lol:]

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
SPD KLS (CA)

x2 on the user name guessing thought!

·
Registered
27 Posts
My 2002 SS plates are 02FASST

For the 2010 SS thinking about:

ITGOESS
GEN5 SS
XLR8SS

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Since i work in a bowling center and the proshop in Montgomery Alabama i thought about
HO DRLR..... (hole driller) but i dont think they will let me lol. Btw i just shot my 2nd 300 game on 11-12-08 i could do 300x2.......:bowtie_gold:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ati2ude will be my plate on 2 SS RS 6speed short shifter Rally Yellow with Black Stripes! The Camaro will have a attitude and so will the driver you will be able to see me and here coming! Here in Texas!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm not taking your plate Speed Kills, but before I even knew there was someone on here with that name, I ordered

SPD K1LZ

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not taking your plate Speed Kills, but before I even knew there was someone on here with that name, I ordered

SPD K1LZ
1 in California, 1 in Florida, 2K+ miles in between, slightly different spelling, ...I think we're okay... ;)

·
Registered
1,324 Posts

SPD K1LZ
No problem. I already have the plate on my current car. When it became available years ago I snatched it up in the hopes of having a 1st gen again. Now it will go on my 5th gen., just as soon as I can get rid of the (soon to be) ex-wife! :BangHead: :rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
1 in California, 1 in Florida, 2K+ miles in between, slightly different spelling, ...I think we're okay... ;)
Maybe we out to meet in the middle and really confuse people!

1 - 20 of 222 Posts