Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after much drama, it appears that it is now OK to post this. :)

So here it is in all its glory for your enjoyment! :thumbsup:

http://www.5thgen.org/images/2010CamaroWorkbook/

I'm just gonna bring this along to the dealer when I order the car on Monday, should make it easy for them. :D :lol:

Keep in mind this is intended for dealer use.
There is a more customer-friendly ordering guide coming later this week. :)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Well after much drama, it appears that it is now OK to post this. :)

So here it is in all its glory for your enjoyment! :thumbsup:

http://www.5thgen.org/images/2010CamaroWorkbook/

I'm just gonna bring this along to the dealer when I order the car on Monday, should make it easy for them. :D :lol:

Keep in mind this is intended for dealer use.
There is a more customer-friendly ordering guide coming later this week. :)
Anyone besides me notice near the bottom of page 10 this for the 1SS and 2SS?
"Fascias, front and rear body-color, SS-specific, with unique front grille and rear diffuser, lower extension, front air scoop and brake cooling slots"?
:roxor::roxor:

I thought they weren't going to cut those out? Maybe they're talking about something else.

·
Registered
26 Posts
lost my job today.....might have to wait for my 2010...sad sad day(to hell with the job but delay my gen5 buy oh god no!!)

·
Registered
349 Posts
I just really don't understand how this list can come out without the pricing at the same time, and ordering starting in a few days. And the fact that these order will drop in December and pricing won't be out until december. A little close for comfort isn't it? How can anyone walk into a dealer monday and confortably make a serious order and not know what any of these options cost on top of the main car price? Sounds like the easy thing to do is to walk in and say "order me a car and throw in every single option there is and I'll be back in december to pick off the ones that ended up being to expensive for me." And that's if pricing comes out befor the orders drop.

Sorry, don't mean to sound negitive, but I just don't get how one thing can be out without the other. They kind of go hand in hand, don't they? Maybe I'm just looking at this the wrong way.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I just really don't understand how this list can come out without the pricing at the same time, and ordering starting in a few days. And the fact that these order will drop in December and pricing won't be out until december. A little close for comfort isn't it? How can anyone walk into a dealer monday and confortably make a serious order and not know what any of these options cost on top of the main car price? Sounds like the easy thing to do is to walk in and say "order me a car and throw in every single option there is and I'll be back in december to pick off the ones that ended up being to expensive for me." And that's if pricing comes out befor the orders drop.

Sorry, don't mean to sound negitive, but I just don't get how one thing can be out without the other. They kind of go hand in hand, don't they? Maybe I'm just looking at this the wrong way.
I see where you're coming from, but I'm still figuring around $30K, hopefully (edit) NOT much more than that. It would kinda suck if pricing were influenced by how many early orders they get. :lookandleave:

·
Registered
349 Posts
I see where you're coming from, but I'm still figuring around $30K, hopefully much more than that. It would kinda suck if pricing were influenced by how many early orders they get. :lookandleave:
I would be happy with $32k or under, but with all of the options I want, who knows.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 95 Posts