Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it's a repost or in the wrong place, mods please move.

We all knew there would be something on it, but here it is.

I'll definitely be picking up 1, maybe 2 of these.

http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=0760328196

About the book:

Description: The rebirth of the ultimate muscle car, in images of prototypes and pre-productions vehicles, interviews with engineers and executives, and jaw-dropping photographs of the new Camaro.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Larry was out in Milford doing interviews with the disciples in the spring of '07, writing down our thoughts and impressions after driving the convertible concept and how we felt it related to our life Camaro experiences.
I thought his questions were insightful and poignant - a very nice guy who seemed genuinely impressed by the passion displayed for the car. I was also impressed that he was taking his own notes, rather than simply recording what we were saying!!
I definitely needed to take a second in order to put my thoughts together before answering his questions!

I am very much looking forward to reading this book!!!

Best regardSS,

Elie

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
This book is a MUST READ to any Camaro enthusiast!

I am priviledged to have been selected to proof-read the book -- and it is a very in-depth look at the development of the new Camaro -- Larry travelled all over the world with the car -- and spoke to just about everyone on the team -- and then some!

You do NOT want to miss this book!

·
Registered
3,345 Posts

I am priviledged to have been selected to proof-read the book -- and it is a very in-depth look at the development of the new Camaro -- Larry travelled all over the world with the car -- and spoke to just about everyone on the team -- and then some!

well there you have it folks, From the man himself:patriot:

·
Registered
108 Posts

I hope the word "privileged" isn't in the book!;) I'm bustin' to read it!!:bowtie_gold:

Running very fast and ducking very low,

Elie

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts

Thanks Scott, should we do the Amazon pre-order or will there be another ave? ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts