Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Please Read: This auction is for a contract that gives you the rights to purchase the first 2010 Camaro allocated to a high volume dealer. you are not bidding on the actual car, just the rights to purchase the first one at $1000 below sticker price. You still will have to pay the dealer sticker price for the car, minus the $1000 deposit I've already paid for you.

Awesome.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Please Read: This auction is for a contract that gives you the rights to purchase the first 2010 Camaro allocated to a high volume dealer. you are not bidding on the actual car, just the rights to purchase the first one at $1000 below sticker price. You still will have to pay the dealer sticker price for the car, minus the $1000 deposit I've already paid for you.

Awesome.

:rolleyes:
so we cant purchase the car without a contract saying we have the right to? LOL :rotflmao::rotflmao:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Worst part is, some people will actually fall for it, and he will probably make money. Survival of the fittest, I guess.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
From the Guy selling The contract....Hmmmm Not very profesional.
Q: You say the camaro will be marked up 20 thousand. That is totally untrue and this auction should be pulled for lieing to its bidders. There is no way anyone...more
Answered on Jul-30-08
A: blah, blah, blah, blah, blah ..... Another person who spent their 20K on a PT cruiser and will now miss out on the camaro

Q: Oh, the buyer won't get NAV - it's not offered. and per your statement: Most dealers won't even have the opportunity to sell a Camaro until...more
Answered on Jul-29-08
A: The camaro IS going to be offered with navigation, and you really need to think outside the box. It's narrow-minded thinking like yours that keeps...more

Q: One more question, i know i have alot of em... The contract stipulates that if the seller does not hold up their end the, lets say, "contract holder"...more
Answered on Jul-29-08
A: If the seller refuses to perform the contract, the buyer may seek specific performance which means the court forces the sale. I don't know the exact...more

Q: I like how your auction is mentioned here: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5572 but most dealers will be doing MSRP or less....so this...more
Answered on Jul-29-08
A: Most dealers won't even have the opportunity to sell a camaro until late in 2009. Only the high volume dealers will get allocated the first ones,...more

Q: I would still like to see something from the dealer before spending thousands of dollars. I trust you understand.
Answered on Jul-29-08
A: I understand what you'd like, but I'm not going to go through the trouble of providing anything from the dealer because it's not up to the...more

·
Registered
122 Posts
What a LOSER!

GM is building 80,000 to 100,000 Camaros per year. After the first 6 months they will be cuting the price and you will be able to get one below MSRP.
You would have to be a moron to pay anything above MSRP.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
First year, not first one to "a dealer" for me.
If I want first to a daeler, I will become friends with a salesperson and get there before the delivery truck does and have the paperwork already ready.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
When you buy a contract and sell it for more than you bought it for, it's called "investing."
And the reason this will work for him, is because there is at least one idiot out there that has more money than sense. There alsways is.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What do you think the markup will be on the 5th Gen? More than $5k?

If it is, I will definitely wait till the next production year and get the HUD. Solve my delima for me.

Heretic

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
What do you think the markup will be on the 5th Gen? More than $5k?

If it is, I will definitely wait till the next production year and get the HUD. Solve my delima for me.

Heretic
Nooooo...you WILL be able to find a dealer that's not marking up over MSRP...see Camaro Scotty on this site. (the newman chevy banner under "sponsors" on the right side of this webpage.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts