Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Had a few questions. I looks like I am getting a Camaro LS which I do not think the LS model has a usb port, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I went online and saw this though.
https://paceperformance.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=249889

It looks like some kind of device that I can use my iphone/ipod with, does anybody know anything about this? I really want be able to use my ipod and iphone in my LS Camaro. Does anybody know if this is possible? I heard about the aux input jack but not sure if that would work ok.

And last questions....Where can I get the regular factory 18" wheels that are on the 1LT. I just want to switch them with the ones I will be getting on the LS. I hate the LS rims.

Thanks!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey guys,

Had a few questions. I looks like I am getting a Camaro LS which I do not think the LS model has a usb port, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I went online and saw this though.
https://paceperformance.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=249889

It looks like some kind of device that I can use my iphone/ipod with, does anybody know anything about this? I really want be able to use my ipod and iphone in my LS Camaro. Does anybody know if this is possible? I heard about the aux input jack but not sure if that would work ok.

And last questions....Where can I get the regular factory 18" wheels that are on the 1LT. I just want to switch them with the ones I will be getting on the LS. I hate the LS rims.

Thanks!
It does NOT have it (PDIM)- need C&C package only available 2LT/2SS

·
Registered
238 Posts
It does NOT have it (PDIM)- need C&C package only available 2LT/2SS
:thumbsup:
But if you do go this route your iphone will work with the car via the usb even though the phone will not recognize the car as a supported device the car does recognize the iphone as an Ipod and the music will flow. The phone also will work without problem using the cars blue tooth, best hands free device ever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts