Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its the Red RS We've all seen but these are my personal pics from today. I'll tell you what.... photos DO NOT do this car justice. It is absolutely amazing in person!! Tell me what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Pics

I have many more but it is an absolute BI**H to upload a big file on here. Resize it then make the file small enough....****!

The interior shot isn't the best cuz the windows were up. And sorry for my ugly mug, but i had to add myself in there! :roxor:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
How was the size of it the Camaro? I've heard the dimensions have changed from the concept, but I'm too lazy to read and compare it to the Mustang.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How was the size of it the Camaro? I've heard the dimensions have changed from the concept, but I'm too lazy to read and compare it to the Mustang.
I saw the Camaro concept last year at Woodward and now this one. The dimensions may have changed on paper, but its nothing that i could tell from looking at it. I actually couldnt believe how low the roofline was. The windows are tiny! It gives the car such an agressive look. Not sure what it'll be like for the tall guys but for someone like me at 5'10" it looks fine.

P.S. I have a ton of pics of the ZR-1 too. If you guys want to see them I'll try to get them up soon. GM had like 10 there and I saw about 3 cruising the strip. That thing is the ultimate sports car, i believe its in its own catagory now. I'm a diehard Camamro fan but wow... this thing blew me away!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Its the Red RS We've all seen but these are my personal pics from today. I'll tell you what.... photos DO NOT do this car justice. It is absolutely amazing in person!! Tell me what you think.
I think I want mine....now!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the great pictures. I wanted to come up really really bad, but I had a prior commitment. I can't wait to get my hands on one!! :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
are those the same rims and tires that will be on the SS? looks like the rear are 275/40/20 (same as SS) - I would like to see the SS come out with different rims and tires than the RS. like the corvette does for the Z06.

·
Registered
349 Posts
are those the same rims and tires that will be on the SS? looks like the rear are 275/40/20 (same as SS) - I would like to see the SS come out with different rims and tires than the RS. like the corvette does for the Z06.
I don't care if they offer different types for the SS, just as long as these types are offered for the SS. ONly because these are as close to concept as you can get, and that's what I want.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Great pics, Uncle.....only thing is there was some silly looking dude posing in front of the Camaro in one shot.:D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice pics :D

I was on Woodward for three days and never saw one new Camaro drive by. Either I just missed it or something.

I did see plenty of new ZR1s, even have the new shirt with the Punisher type skull :D
Yeah, I couldn't believe how hard it was to find the Camaro. They had the huge sign up down in Birmingham so I went all the way down there...no where in sight. I ended up finding it on accedent. I was walking back to where I was parked and found it at Athen's Coney Island just a little south of 14 mile. It was worth the walk... sorry you didn't find it.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
That doesn't sound like a good marketing plan to me, when people actually looking for the car can't find it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts