Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a new 2010 Black Camaro that we got in our shop a couple weeks ago. This is going to be the Defenderworx SEMA Camaro done by Montage Motoring for the 2009 SEMA convention in Las Vegas this year. The first few pictures include the car completely stock just delivered to our shop. Including stock interior which we will completely replace with all custom leather. There are also pictures of us designing the Side Window Louvers as well as the first grill for the Camaro. Montage Motoring and Defenderworx also added the Chrome Locking fuel door and Logo Side Rib Louvers as well as the Logo Door Sills will be put on soon. We are working on this car non stop and anytime i have updates as well as pictures i will let you guys know so you can watch the transformation from completely stock 2010 Camaro to a one of a kind SEMA Show Car!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some new pictures with both of the concept grills inserted (upper and lower portions). I also included pictures of the Chevy Bowtie's that will be on the car as well as will be offered for sale by Defenderworx (for any information on purchasing these items contact Brian Lillie at [email protected]). The pictures i have are of the black powder coated Bowtie's but they will be available in chrome as well. We are not sure yet whether the black or the chrome one will go on our SEMA car so please bear with us for the time being!

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Just spitballing here, but what if you put a custom LED or Neon logo behind the phantom grill?

OR you could backlight whichever one you put on the front of the phantom grill.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey everyone, finally got some pictures of the finished product of our grill installed. It looks great the only difference from the picture is that the grill will be chromed but until then let me know what you think. I also included a couple pictures of the Black Powder Coated Logo Door Sills that will be offered for sale by Defenderworx. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just spitballing here, but what if you put a custom LED or Neon logo behind the phantom grill?

OR you could backlight whichever one you put on the front of the phantom grill.
Not my style but if its something you like try it out.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We put our Half Length Phantom Grill on yesterday as well, the one that does not cover the headlights because some of you might prefer that instead. Let me know what you all think, hope you like it. I also put a picture up of the full length Phantom Grill without the bowtie on it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys I know I've been telling all of you that we were going to be making about four different grills. Well we finally got a chance to pop in the other two grills so here are some pictures of the Phantom Grills that you all have already seen, both long and short. And here are pictures of our other two grills, first is the Mesh Grill and second is the Outline Grill. The last picture is one of Defenderworx's Chrome Logo Door Sills installed on the our Camaro. Enjoy everyone and please give me your thoughts!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For those who didn't see yesterday the four pictures of the different Grille's Defenderworx will offer for sale (Full Length Phantom Grille, Half Length Phantom Grille, Mesh Grille, Outline Grille), all four of them will be available in Chrome and Black Powder Coat (also the forth grill, the Outline Grille will have a bottom insert as well that is not pictured). The next set of pictures are of the Chrome and Black Chevrolet Bowtie Inserts installed on the car in our shop. Let me know what everyone thinks, thanks guys!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Awesome, car looks sweet

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 164 Posts