Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I 'ordered' my 2010 Camaro on Monday's big day (left my customer info along with a $1,000 deposit check), I finally got my order quick-entered yesterday (10-16-2008, ~02:00 pm PST) due to GM order system 'glitches' (east coast conspiracy if you ask me...ha!)

Order Details:
1ET37 - 2SS
GCN - Victory Red (exterior)
AFM - Black Leather (interior...duh)
MX0 - Automatic 6-speed w/TAPshift (like on my 2008 Smart Passion?)
CF5 - Sunroof
Q9J - 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels

A1 = Done!

No RS package for me...reasons? 1) I want the black roof-ditch molding to delineate the roof from the doors and to "compliment" the black sunroof, 2) I want to keep the Silver (hollow) "SS" emblems front and rear (got enough red going on in Victory Red), 3) gotta have those cool "retro" (bulb) headlights...

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Joe,

Do you think I will appreciate my new 2010 Camaro SS more than the 1982 Camaro Z28 I had (bought new)? That was white exterior with tan and black trim, smoked glass T-Tops, Manual transmission (a b*tch to shift for me), Camel (colored!) velour interior...

P.S. My "DET MSCL" personalized CA plates are already sitting at DMV (ordered 4 months ago), all I need is the muscle car to put them on... =:eek:

·
Registered
313 Posts
retro headlights haha!!
The Non-RS has also got a nicer finish on the wheels (in my opinion)

you will love your new car - quality, design and handling will be a level above what we've been getting from Detroit in the last 10 or 15 years!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts