Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:hmm: not your car is it???:rolleyes: (might want to check the forum rules)

clear carfax except for the part about it being stolen?:lol:

and 1 owner except for the part about it being a rental car and sold at auction at 5k miles.:lol:

did you even read the carfax?

·
Registered
75 Posts
LMAO! See how it was stolen and recovered 6 months later? I guess the thief was the one who did the custom paint job and rims, huh?

·
8,984 Posts
here kitty, kitty, kitty......(kitty=troll)

I'm in the dirty, I will go check it out....

BTW, if you already did not figure it out, autoplazahouston SHOULD be called autoscamplaza or ghettoautoplaza.......

·
Registered
322 Posts
there are just no words to describe it...wait I have one :barf:

I don't know what you are talking about Envy, that paint job is a real head-turner...even says so in the ad!

Wait a second...that would make sense, because most people turn their head before they throw up.

·
8,984 Posts
Anyone up for a game?

Next he needs to airbrush this on one of the squares....

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:

I guess davcohen isn't going to stop in a check on his thread.:eek:

54>>>that's a very dramatic checkers foto.:thumbsup:

I prefer chess.

·
8,984 Posts
Better?

·
8,984 Posts
I will trade you a 1984 Rampage STRAIGHT up; very hard to find vehicle.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
The car has onstar how did it take 6 months to find the car...and rental car...haha it was rental car for 5000 miles you know they were the hardest 5000 miles that car will ever see...5000 rental miles = 50k miles

·
Registered
738 Posts
To be honest, unless that car was a stupid good deal I wouldn't take it. When I look at that I see $37k+paint job+mechanic I have to pay to look at it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Like I said im open to offers, The price is the starting point.

I know people here are making fun of the paint work but if you were to see it the quality is very good especially the airbrushing. I mean I can understand im not a fan usually but this car does look good
With all due respect....you need to factor in some kind of depreciating value.

Even without the paint job and a standard paint job I wouldn't pay that price. If you realistically believe you will sell this for more than 30k then you need to just hang on to it. I personally wouldn't touch it for more than 15k. It is used...has over 20k miles on it, not everyone feels those rims, and it was stolen so it was in some scumbags hands for 6 months.

Not to mention you can buy a new 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS for 33k...a BRAND NEW 2011 2SS/RS for 37k.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts