Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, new to this forum, and searched to see if anyone else has had this issue and didnt see anything that looked along these lines. first of all i have a 2010 camaro ls v6 automatic. so here is whats going on. i got in my car put the key in turned the switch everything came on (air, instrument panel, radio etc, even windows worked) but when i turned the key to crank the car....nothing...no clicking, no nothing. got to googling and couldnt find anything, started lookin under the hood found a blown fuse, replaced it, and it blew again as soon as i turned the switch. searched the wires the best i could to see if there was a bare spot and couldint find one, swapped relays, and replaced the starter yesterday night, got in turned the switch on and it still didnt crank, still didnt make any sounds either. and its still blowing fuses. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance. :|

·
Premium Member
6,263 Posts
What's the label on the fuse that's blowing? SOMETHING is drawing too much current. Once we know which fuse it is, then we can start trying to help.

Also, has the car had any wiring added or changed? Has the stereo been changed? Lights added? More info is better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts