Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I went and bought a Porter Cable, the price was right and it came with a pad set, and free shipping. Saturday I went to a friend's house and he showed me how to use the PC and I brought my Zaino. After washing, claying, washing, cutting, polishing then sealing, my car is ready for the Power Tour. The PC is way easier than doing it by hand, which I've been doing since August, money well spent.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Love the carbon fiber around back lights. Nice buffer. I use it with Adams products but Im sure this forum is sick of me poushing it BUT .... Nice job! Love the color.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
looks good!

how did you mount your front plate? i'm afraid i have to put mine on once i move back to TX and i refuse to drill holes!
I used this one, but I turned the plate holder upside down in the install to lower it so it doesn't sit high and I didn't need to trim the plastic tabs as suggested in the post.

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14498&highlight=license+plate+bracket

I don't know if he still sells them, but it should be easy enough to fab up the parts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts