Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** edited by moderator **

You are more than welcome here, please be straight up and introduce yourself. You will need to be a site sponsor to promote your products here.

Thank you :D

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
yea with these radio faces these products are a must have imo. i actually have ghost armor on mine, it even lightened up a scratch

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I actually found this while looking for a cellphone cover lol I thought this was the only one out there offered.

it works

if you are trying to sell a product demonspeed is right just become a sponsor :thumbsup:

·
Registered
376 Posts
i don't see how i can get scratches on the face, i don't have anything hanging from my mirror but i guess some do

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
ssbn645b,

Off topic, but ironically, it seems, your user ID is the hull number and crew (Blue) of the submarine I was on from 1982-1987, the USS James K. Polk (aka Jimmy K.). I was in M-Div. Got a feeling you were on that boat as well?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
i don't see how i can get scratches on the face, i don't have anything hanging from my mirror but i guess some do
i thought the same thing til it happened to me. only thing i can think of is it happened when i wiped it down one day :confused: im very careful with it but things happen

·
Registered
913 Posts
Glad the mods got this one...

Did anyone else notice the only people who have posted in this thread are supporting members? :thumbsup:
So much for that...

Ok, so before adding ghost armor (or whatever) how do you get out the ****ing scratches that the DEALER put on it when prepping the car?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts