Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I read that this morning while I was waiting to get a haircut...I love the final verdict on the Camaro..."The first V-6 pony car we’d marry in a minute."

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking at the photo section of the article. I wish GM would quit sending those Silver cars to photo shoots and drive tests....pick a color that pops out.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Looking at the photo section of the article. I wish GM would quit sending those Silver cars to photo shoots and drive tests....pick a color that pops out.

I agree...some nice pix though.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Fourteen-thousand folks have already laid down earnest money to secure a Camaro, but we hope none of them is taller than five-ten. That’s because the roof has been seriously slammed. If you’ve got anything resembling Dog the Bounty Hunter’s pompadour, prepare to leave an oily spot on the headliner. Sunroof? Just say no.
Anyone else sick of the incessant carping about there being no headroom for tall drivers, which of course isn't true. Do any of these reviewers know how to adjust the seats? Finding demonstrable proof to the contrary is as easy as finding the video of Conan O'Brien (6'5") effortlessly getting in and out of a 2010 Camaro.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Anyone else sick of the incessant carping about there being no headroom for tall drivers, which of course isn't true. Do any of these reviewers know how to adjust the seats? Finding demonstrable proof to the contrary is as easy as finding the video of Conan O'Brien (6'5") effortlessly getting in and out of a 2010 Camaro.

yeah...total BS. I'm 6-3 and once I adjusted the seat...it took a whole 10 seconds to feel like there was endless amounts of room. It sucks because tall readers (who are looking for a car) might look elsewhere after reading an article like that. The writer joked about anyone over 5-10 not being able to fit...WTF?

It was nice to see a magazine pick a chevy over an import though.

·
Registered
472 Posts
It was cool to find that issue in the mail the same day I finally drove the car.
I also noticed weird "test result" fuel ecomony scores, considering the mileage estimates noted as 29 Chevy, 26 Hyundai.
I'll take another look when I get home tonight. :confused:

Total BS on the 5'10" comment, the car was very easy to climb into, and comfortable........(I'm 6'2"). :)

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
By the way, awesome pics in the June "Automobile" issue of a black car.
So far the write ups are all glowing I've seen....
I know, right? I read that whole review and the pictures are sick, too. Kinda washed out color, but it works. The only review I hated was from Jalopnik. I guess the guy was angry there was something out there better than his Mustang.:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts