Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Buy your raffle tickets NOW to win a 2010 Chevy Camaro!

LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
1 Raffle Ticket - $125
3 or More Raffle Tickets - $100/each
Visit www.hhbgc.org for more information​

Drawing will be held on Monday, May 4, 2009 at Jim Butler's Charity Golf Classic - you do NOT need to be present to win.
Contact Stephanie Garvey at 314-652-8300 ext. 131 or by email at [email protected] for more information.

Check out the car:
21st Century Muscle Car Generation 5 Camaro with a Hurst performance short throw shifter 4 wheel independent suspension. Gm performance Shorty Headers. Brembo 4 piston brakes. Stabilitrak Stability Control System with Traction Control and “Race Track” modes, ie. Competitive Sport Mode, Launch Control. Special order interior trim package with Inferno Orange Leather seats with contrasting stitching. Rs Package with the High Intensity Discharge headlights and unique tail lamps. 2 SS top of the line option package. CD Rom mp3 player 245 watt Boston Acoustic sound system with I Pod integration that lets you control the I pod while it is in the console with the steering wheel audio controls. Bluetooth cell phone technology.

425 HP 6.2 liter – 6 speed manual transmission
Black with Orange Rally Stripes
Black Leather Interior w/Inferno Orange Leather Seats

Special Upgrades:
21 inch machined –aluminum finish with black accents
Camaro “High Wing” Spoiler
Hurst Short-Throw Shifter
GM Shorty Headers
Tinted Gray Glass
Upgraded Exhaust

Click HERE for the rules and legal disclosure.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Ah, is this legit?

Who are you? Can anyone on the board vouch for this?

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I made a call to St Louis.

Jim Butler Chevrolet IS sponsoring the event and the Camaro Raffle is on their website.

I do wonder about build constraints if it would be built by the drawing date and IF you could change the color !!! and forget about the high wing spoiler.

6f2272a8c11510048ad900146efa6b30_990x0.gif

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well if you win, you will only have given 100 or 125 buck for the car. Depending on how many tickets you buy. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts