Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
cool article... wish i had the money for Hennessy parts. I loved reading the emails from the Mustang fanboys whining how it wasnt a fair comparison. the price of cars directly affects what they can be compared to.

·
8,984 Posts
Oh Snap, MT getting sassy with dolts over at MOPAR and FOMOCO!

Fanboys!!!! Hilarious! Who are these clowns.

How about we grab the top Four vehicles from you fleet, no matter price range or anything else and then do a comparo. ZR1, Z06,CTSV & LS3 SS.

Hennessey 532 RWHP! Holy lying Bastards in Texas Batman!

"So how do the SRT and Shelby stack up? Not very well." :lol:

Pedder's Hennessey needs your help! :)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
haha, brilliant! love how he points out to all the stang and dodge fanboys that the camaro was cheapest... and then levels everything with the hennessey.. think i would have preferred just seeing the SS tho, considering that hennessey screwed up the suspension... somebody will get it right lol

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
That was great. Haha the SRT8 only runs 13.3

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Nice write up but I agree to a point, it is not a 'fair' comparison.

My $.02, Comparisons like this are better served stock vs stock vs stock or modded vs modded vs modded.
What about price vs. price?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
only reason the gt500 snagged it was the suspension... on the subject of mustangs, there's a very nice 69 or so sitting out in our seniors' lot.. it looks good, but there's supposed to be a big hail storm tonight, and i don't think the rich bastage will bother to cover it... <grumbles>

·
Registered
193 Posts
Nice to know we can drop a Magnuson , an exhaust and a tune and get sub-4 second 0-60s and mid 11 qtrs .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts