Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:hmm::meh: it doesn't excite me...just a tad bit overpriced:confused:and I don't like the shifter.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
i think it is way to much 25000 more for a supercharger suspension n wheel! naaa i do work my self get more power n spend less money!
you figure about 4k for the wheels and tires(maybe more) 7k for the blower(not counting install and tune- another 1500) and the suspension, maybe 1-2k. thats 15k there. plus the custom interior things and the paint wrork. its not too bad of a deal for a car already done. ive got over 15k in mine already and no blower yet.

·
8,984 Posts
Styling is horrid, shifter looks like s shoe-horn, stickers are too largem but I like the grille emblem. It floats!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
styling? theres nothing done to the styling. it has wheels and a matte black paint job. not alot of styling going on here.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
$25,000 and you only gain around .8 seconds on the 0-60 time that doesnt sound right should smoke stock numbers for that much money...

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
all that was added was a magna charger. their not known for huge power gains. those alone are about 7+ k

·
8,984 Posts
styling? theres nothing done to the styling. it has wheels and a matte black paint job. not alot of styling going on here.
You are now arguing the definition of style? GTFO.

AGAIN, the styling is HORRID.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
what is the styling of the car? its bone stock exterior. same as what chevy designed years ago. i think what your meaning to say you dont like is the paint job styling.

·
8,984 Posts
Whatever, I am not going to argue semantics with a 12 year old. Be gone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts