Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently acquired a 2010 Indy 500 Pace Car/Festival parade car. It's # 21 of the 50 they had there. Still has the infield sticker on the window, the #21 key fob and the Indy 500 Centennial Era sticker on each door. Also the permanent Centennial Era emblem is on each side as well. There's a little over 2,000 miles on it. Should I go ahead and drive it conservatively, or is putting any miles on it going to kill its value? I'm not even sure what its worth at this point. Thanks

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I recently acquired a 2010 Indy 500 Pace Car/Festival parade car. It's # 21 of the 50 they had there. Still has the infield sticker on the window, the #21 key fob and the Indy 500 Centennial Era sticker on each door. Also the permanent Centennial Era emblem is on each side as well. There's a little over 2,000 miles on it. Should I go ahead and drive it conservatively, or is putting any miles on it going to kill its value? I'm not even sure what its worth at this point. Thanks
i would think having all that means its worth a decent amount

·
Registered
7 Posts
As this car is very low in production numbers:
- Parade car = 50
- US Replica = 200
- CDN Replica = 46, 22 with Standard Transmission
Total Produced = 296
Suspect, worthy of collector car status in future.
I have one of the CND standard transmission cars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
- Parade car = 50
- US Replica = 200
Total Produced = 296
Thank you. Where do I find this kind of info and do you know where to find more details about this car and/ or other parade/Indy cars? Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
- Parade car = 50
- US Replica = 200
Total Produced = 296
The numbers don't add up. There were actually 196 US cars and 50 CDN for 296 total.

To the OP there were one or two folks who actually got their hands on the list of VINs. I have a friend in the stripe shop who confirmed these numbers as well. It's not something that was ever public info. I also think the 22 standard listed above is a bit high but I'll take marecean's word for it.

They started to issue number plates for each one and actually printed these out but decided not to since folks would be lining up for #1 and time was very short getting the 2010's ready in time. Also, the badges on the side of actual pace cars have color in them

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for sorting out the numbers. These were the ones I had from research through all the Camaro sites. I know of two of the Standard transmissions Indy cars, both in Edmonton, Alberta.
Is it possible to get the list of the VINs?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for sorting out the numbers. These were the ones I had from research through all the Camaro sites. I know of two of the Standard transmissions Indy cars, both in Edmonton, Alberta.
Is it possible to get the list of the VINs?
Sorry for the late reply, but that is not possible. It is very tight hold for some crazy reason.

·
Registered
90 Posts
- Parade car = 50
- US Replica = 200
Total Produced = 296
Actually there were only 44 Canadian Cars, otherwise, your numbers are correct.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts