Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I changed the icon from a thumbs down to a little smilie face, because I just realized that in about 4 months, the Pony Car War will officially begin.

Again.:D

I hate it to the tenth power.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
eh...it's OK...not that it's a lot different, but I like the exterior little better than the previous model...that's not saying much, don't worry, I'm not gonna buy one.:rolleyes: I do like the blue.;)

Still stickin' with the 4.6L/M5 though:confused:(315hp!):screwy:

I think this is just a quick update/refresh because the Camaro and Challenger came out...I would think a bigger overhaul would be coming in a couple years.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sure looks like alot of plastic, does'nt it? Not enough change for all the Hype they made about it. It still won't compete with the new Camaro.

John

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just can't believe they kept the same, crappy engines.

There is no logical reason why they continue to use a rough, unrefined truck engine in the Mustang.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
The v6 looks better in the front. I figured Ford would let everyone down in 2010 witht the 4.6L, Im glad i jump from that train.

The sad thing is, that ford has better colors on the mustang, than the Camaro has.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More

I am seriously not trying to be mean here, but I just don't like the front- it's too squished, and there are a million slits in the middle of the grille, and the rest of it is closed. wtf? and the taillights are a fugly force to be reckoned with. Hopefully a real next gen mustang will come out within the next 3 years, but I think the Camaro will still best it.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry to post sooo many pics, but the V6 does look better. Have to agree with you, Jinx:

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Ok the look has just grown on me that fast. A little bit to take in at first, but nice.

I like to see what a V6 with GT headlights would look like. The V6 headlights are iffy.

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
I hate to keep bring this up. But........

WHY COULDNT GM USE A COLOR LIKE THIS ON THE FRICKIN CAMARO!!!!????

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'd rather have I.B.M. with an LS3/M6 and that NICE mustang blue with a 4.6/M5.;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
when i saw this mustang i thought a current mustang had an orgy with a ford edge, prius, nd accord coupe...

lol dnt ask about how i see prius in dis mustang i jst do >.>

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
camaro need more blue like the mustang needs more cowbell.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Meh. Minor improvement.

Wait, did they use the word "fast" in their description? LOLZ! :lol:

Is it me, or is the color lineup eerily similar to the 2010 Camaro....
2 Reds, 2 Blues, Black, White, Gray, Silver, Gold (Yellow). I mean wow.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Ti you're correct imo they are not doing much here but trying to save themselves by making there car a little better so camaro wont look like it has made there current car so out dated.

by the time 2012 comes and they totally redo this car in looks and hp wise im sure and hp gm will up there hp as well.

Thats if economy gets better otherwise we stay where we will be soon ON TOP of the pony cars again :patriot:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts