Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
yeah, why bother with the camo...it looks like all the other mustangs on the road with a different grill and headlights. Certainly not a major redesign and probably still slow.

·
Registered
157 Posts
ok ill ask..

what is up with all "pre-production" cars having this zebra like print? now i understand if its a paint that intends to look like that, but if they just go over a white frame with a bunch of strips of black tape (like on the camaro) or spray cans of black (like on this mustang) it seems like a waste of time.

anyone mind shedding some light on this newb?

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok ill ask..

what is up with all "pre-production" cars having this zebra like print? now i understand if its a paint that intends to look like that, but if they just go over a white frame with a bunch of strips of black tape (like on the camaro) or spray cans of black (like on this mustang) it seems like a waste of time.

Visual trickery :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
ok ill ask..

I think they do it to draw more attention to the car. They act like they don't want anyone to see it. This makes people look and take pictures. Then the pictures get posted everywhere and they have free advertisement all the while acting like they didn't want anyone to know.

·
Registered
523 Posts
i saw this or another car,just like it near detroit yesterday,heck i thought it was someone who just liked the cow print ...lol just another mustang.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I see

The new zebra edtion :lol:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
dammmm this is going to be so ugly.
they killed the back as i have feared,that's it i'm not buyin a 2010 stang or even consider it unless they do something in the power department,cuz the back is ugly.the front is ok

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
No, they're just trying get the message out to Mustang drivers, that it's hip and cool to shop at Family Dollar, while paying their Mustangs monthly payments. :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts