Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster. Red touring/sport roadster 7AT with paddle shifters. Stillen front lip, canards, sways front and rear; Evo-r side blades and rear diffuser; H&R 20mm wheel spacers; Eibach lowering springs, front and rear pro caster camber kits; Spoiler Solutions rear wing; and front tow hook. Less than 5000 miles. This car sits right and is aligned to factory specs. Took 1st place 2011 East Coast Z Nationals at Imports at Carlisle for 350/370Z Mod. Driveline has not been touched, motor is 335hp V6 and has a transferable bumper to bumper that even covers the exhaust. Bought new in 2010 for $45,000 and mods total approx. $5000. Will sell car for current pay off of $37,750 firm. If you are serious PM and I will provide more pics and answer any questions. I live in Western NY. Car will be avail. to be seen at Imports at Carlisle (PA) May 19th if it hasn't been sold prior. A couple pics below taken at a local car show last weekend.

Attachments

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Wow! So the ZL-1 is really coming soon?

Good luck with the sale, it's an awesome car!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't heard anything new on my order. I tried to get one being built from another dealer but we couldn't do the financing. I'm unable to get the cars worth when trying to trade in my 370Z above. That is one of the only reason I'm trying to sell the Z.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a vert :lol: Low milage :thumbsup: Handles like a go cart :cool: Has nice power and paddle shifters. :p The voices in your head are saying "Buy it, Buy it." LOL Have to add to the torture :5go:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale. Had an offer to trade for very nice 71 Z/28 396 clone. I'm selling outright though. Trying to offset the raping the dealer is giving me to use this as trade in on my ZL1. Once again price is payoff, I'm not getting anything for the mods. Mileage is less than 5000. Has just under 4 years left on bumper-to-bumper transferable warranty. It even covers the exhaust. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Excellent choice!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Congrats, when does it come in...hope you got a good deal...

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh sorry guess my post didn't say much. I bought the car off the dealer lot (I'm not $hittin ya) they had ordered one for an out of state customer/stock. Deal done within 4 hours of being taken off the transporter. I didn't think anybody had ordered one for stock. I payed sticker. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts