Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into the system this morning and did the quick order way of ordering a new Camaro SS and it shows both blues now and also allows for putting polished wheels on for the SS. Make your changes now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your welcome. Just for clarification. You can get the polished wheels with the RS Package now. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was just trying to get the information out as fast as possible to everyone. :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
This is a dupe of my post in another thread ... sorry about that but:

It is true that both the new blues and the polished wheels are in the system. The kicker is that (at least at my dealer today), I could not simply add the wheels to my RS package. :BangHead: I had to cancel my order, then immediately re-order from scratch, this time including the polished wheels. This did, in fact work. I had cancelled/re-ordered just last week when I changed body color, so this is the third 2SS/RS I've ordered (hopefully, I'll only have to pay for one :rolleyes: ). Neither "cancellation" cost me my spot in the pre-order allocation, so other than the trauma of being temporarily without my Camaro order, no problem. Hopefully this was just a temporary thing (or just my local dealer) and everyone else will be able to do this in a less idiotic manner :confused:l

·
Registered
132 Posts
Are all three interior colors going to be offered with all exterior colors? Might make for some funky combos like Aqua/Beige. That said, I'd like Imperial Blue/Beige. Anyone have Beige interior pics?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
CHANGES are suppose to work after the Thursday holiday.....so on FRIDAY you won't have to cancel your order to get it done, you can just go in to change it. I'm not a fan of canceling and placing a new order...

We'll see Friday if it's true, but it came from a worthy source!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was able to make the changes by not canceling the order and reordering it. This may work for you and it may not. Bring up the all the preliminary orders. Find the one that you want to make the changes to. Scroll to the right where it lists all the customers option codes. Click on the options and it should bring up two boxes. The one on the right will be the options that you have selected so far and the left side will be the available options that haven't been selected yet. You should be able to double click on the options that want to add or click on it and hit the arrow between the boxes that moves it to the right hand box. I don't know everything about the system, but use to do all the ordering for our dealership and taking care of all the Camaro orders. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I will do my best to help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts