Non-U.S. Total: 210

GHS and MN6 Manual Transmission: 62

GHS and MX0 Automatic Transmission: 148

Global Total: 2425

:mcc:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
In the big scheme of things, when you have about 6,000 Transformers and Synergy Greens, compared to the total number built, they could be considered scarce. I won't say collectible yet, because that's yet to be seen. Remember, AMC Pacers are rare, but hardly anything that anyone outside the AMC crowd would call "collectible." JMO.

But 6000 of ANYTHING is a lot.

·
Registered
200 Posts
In the big scheme of things, when you have about 6,000 Transformers and Synergy Greens, compared to the total number built, they could be considered scarce. I won't say collectible yet, because that's yet to be seen. Remember, AMC Pacers are rare, but hardly anything that anyone outside the AMC crowd would call "collectible." JMO.

But 6000 of ANYTHING is a lot.
2200 is a lot too. Condsidering that they're offering SG in 2011 too, I don't see these cars having much, if any added collectabilty value.

It's still a killer color though! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Oops, my math sucks. It's more like 4500.

But they're CAMAROS!!!!!!! So they're automatically up there on the cool factor!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Yes, for both V6's AND V8's in all trims! :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
What exactly is the "Full Special Edition?" If anything, the 2011 V6's and V8's are going to have everything the 2010 Synergy Green Camaros have now AND have an option for HUD's depending on trim selection. That would be even more special to me. :)

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Some of the charm will have left obviously since the 10 and 11 models look very similar. Even though we know there are going to be far fewer 10 SG models running around than 11s.

Unfortunately, it's a Camaro, not a Corvette, where they're not scared to retire a color combination. Besides, there must have been a perceived demand for the color or they wouldn't have carried it over.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
What exactly is the "Full Special Edition?" If anything, the 2011 V6's and V8's are going to have everything the 2010 Synergy Green Camaros have now AND have an option for HUD's depending on trim selection. That would be even more special to me. :)
The only thing that the 2011 will not have that the 2010 had will be the green stiching on the seats, wheel, and shifter!

·
Registered
811 Posts
The only thing that the 2011 will not have that the 2010 had will be the green stiching on the seats, wheel, and shifter!
Oh is that right? Well, that could potentially be a big deal couldn't it? Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info! That stitching is awesome!

SS buyers have been chomping at the bit hoping Synergy Green would become available to them. GM should have known that. :)

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
The difference is...
The 2010s are the special "Synergy Edition"

On the 2011s, it's just a normal exterior color.
- No green dash, no green door panels, no green seat stitching, none of it.
That's what I had read but when Eric didn't mention it, I wasn't about to argue with the man.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This may be a silly question, but my fiance and I have been trying to figure out the build number of my Synergy Green Camaro. Can you or anyone else tell me how to find this information out? Thanks so much!

Tara

1 - 20 of 21 Posts