:mcc:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Glad they fixed that. :)

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Yea saw these stats on Facebook. Really interesting.

Also wasn't Thor born a normal SS and they just added the Transformers package later on?

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Also wasn't Thor born a normal SS and they just added the Transformers package later on?
Thor's RPO was more of "CTF" than CTH. ;) (captured test fleet)

But he was the FIRST on the streets to get "transformed" so to speak!

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
Thor's RPO was more of "CTF" than CTH. ;) (captured test fleet)

But he was the FIRST on the streets to get "transformed" so to speak!
Yup - a year ago this week, I drove Thor to Camaros at Carlisle - he'd just gotten his Transformers Outfit - I was at the show (before it opened) unloading cars for the Ride and Drive when I got a call telling me that someone at GM had neglected to get the Transformers Package 'signed off' by Paramount.....

..........meaning I had to go buy a car cover and put Thor in a corner of the parking lot at the Days Inn --

Poor Thor - he was so looking forward to hanging out at Carlisle with a couple hundred relatives -- and he was banished to a corner of the parking lot.:(

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Well I wonder where el ess x would rank w/ your options? 1 of 822, but how many had CF5, WRS and VYX?
Not to mention gray interior. Based on the model, transmission, paint color, sunroof, RS and interior color percentages for the entire Camaro production, my best guess is probably around 80 or so. Of course, that could be off by 400 or so. Problem is, percentages for the entire production, doesn't necessarily correlate well to one option coupled with another. But I know it's at LEAST 1... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts