Modern Camaro Forums banner

What are your plans?

• I am more than happy with my 2010.

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • I will trade in my 2010 for a 2011.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am waiting for the 2011.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I am waiting for a 2012 comvertible or Z28.

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Dam after buying a 2010 who in the hell has the money to go trade it in to only lose money and buy another for something like HUD

No Thanks I love my 2010 Camaro :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Might get a 2012 Camaro vert in addition to our 2010, but it really depends on the situation at the time. Tax increases may keep me down.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I am going to wait and see what it is in store for 2012 before making a purchase. I am hoping that since it's an anniversary year, we'll see some cool things. Not sure I can afford the Z28, but if they remove that shark fin...

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm trying to hold out for 2012. Typical auto maker policy seems to be holding back some of the best options for 1 to 2 years after first introduction. Who knows maybe they will have a direct injection version of the LS3 by 2012! Plus by then most of the weak links of the 5th gen will be discovered and the aftermarket will have time to catch up in their offerings. I try to look back on history and what there is to learn from it with the LS1's. The 98 LS1's are probably by far the least desireable year to have for an F-body just because of all the limitations with the PCM's, engine configuration, etc... So I'll wait a couple of years until they iron out all the details and offer up the better options.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
if everything turns in my favor, by the time the Z28 is available, i will be getting either that or a Z06

but i will never get rid of my 2010!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts