Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I thought i would start a build thread for my car. Nothing spectacular right now but you gotta start somewhere right? First, i wanted to share a picture a good friend of mine did for me when i got the car. So here it is...

Image removed because of some info in another thread. Thanks for the heads up, id hate to have my baby stolen. Been there and done that one time before. Found it 3 days later stripped beyond recognition sitting on the brakes. Even took the glass and even the CARPET out of the thing!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
When she arrived at the dealership...

Getting in to drive off the lot...(notice the Richard Childress Racing Edition in the background, badddd ride)

Getting her all cleaned up...

Heritage grille with bowtie removed....

Hope you like! There will be more to come soon.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
can't wait to see more pics roll in :thumbsup:

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think it looks great!!!!! She's a beauty!!! :thumbsup: This thread might be easier to keep up with in the Build journal section, though. :D So what kinda mods ya got planned for it?

Bill

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks obxbill, i didnt even realize there was a build forum. Any way an admin can move this thread? Anyway, as far as my build goes, im going to go more the handling route rather than straight line speed route. After all, it is a V6 haha. Although it is a fairly fast car for a V6 ill leave the straight line stuff for the SS's. As far as power goes, im just going to put an intake, shorty headers and a catback on it and leave it at that. Im a big fan or warranties and dont really wanna ruin it with a tune. Shouldnt be long and itll be moving along fairly quickly. I noticed you were from Manteo. A good friend of mine i grew up with, his parents moved to Manteo a few years ago when they retired. Beautiful place!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Brandon. now we just need to ad some more pictures as the mods roll in!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey camaro freak. i have actually spoken with the "leader" of the club through email but accidentally deleted the email. I am very interested in getting in the club. Can you send me a PM with his email address or if he is a member of the forum give me his member name?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That looks great ! If I had white (which was not available when I got mine) I would get some sick black rims. IMO only : )
Oh the black wheels are coming. Ive been looking at stuff with a polished lip and thought today "Would it look ok if i just got black wheels and had the lip and inside of the wheel painted summit white too?" Any likes/dislikes on the idea?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All the V6's ive seen with body color engine covers had the center section painted. So me, always wanting to be different, decided to paint each side. It was a painnnn taping the thing off but came out pretty nice i think.

·
2016 Camaro 1SS
769 Posts
I like the idea of complete black rims ,but the combo might look good too. One of the members I talk to has a great looking white car. Might want to talk to him about ideas.

Oh the black wheels are coming. Ive been looking at stuff with a polished lip and thought today "Would it look ok if i just got black wheels and had the lip and inside of the wheel painted summit white too?" Any likes/dislikes on the idea?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
really good looking car mojave!! what hood is that? Havent seen that one yet, but it looks sick

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
After looking at your avatar im not sure if thats your car or just an example haha. Still looks good, but who is the guy you were talking about with the white car?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts