Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a video of the kooks complete exhaust on my 2011 SS L99. It includes 1 7/8 headers, high flow cats, x pipe into dual 3" and mufflers. Please excuse the video quality being its the first one ive made. I just wanted to get a video out there of this exhaust for people deciding on what system to go with. The car isnt too loud at idle but sounds great when you get on it. I have noticed no drone at all cruising on the highway. Hopefully this can help those of you trying to decide on an exhaust for your car. Im sure someone will ask and yes the car was tuned after the system was put on.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Did you tune out the AFM?

·
8,984 Posts
Sounds good, but you need a cam swap. :D

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
sounds great! :thumbsup: hey do u ever go to the whiskey cafe shows on saturday nights?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Ive never been there but I just bought my car not long ago so I'm looking for some places to take the car and this place sounds like a good time.
yea man its usually a pretty big turnout, definitely a good time, should really hit it up once it starts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Love the deep sound, do you have any drone?

·
8,984 Posts
I remember the days when a man wore his DRONE on his sleeve like it was a badge of honor!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sounds good, did you notice any power inrease after intallation?

This is a video of the kooks complete exhaust on my 2011 SS L99. It includes 1 7/8 headers, high flow cats, x pipe into dual 3" and mufflers. Please excuse the video quality being its the first one ive made. I just wanted to get a video out there of this exhaust for people deciding on what system to go with. The car isnt too loud at idle but sounds great when you get on it. I have noticed no drone at all cruising on the highway. Hopefully this can help those of you trying to decide on an exhaust for your car. Im sure someone will ask and yes the car was tuned after the system was put on.

YouTube - 2011 Camaro SS with Kooks Exhaust

·
Registered
91 Posts
Whiskey cafe?? Do you hang there often in the summer?

sounds great! :thumbsup: hey do u ever go to the whiskey cafe shows on saturday nights?

·
8,984 Posts
Are you having problems posting?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes. I've been there. I live very close. Are you close too?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
After the install and tune the car made 376hp/395 tq which I am really happy with the car feels like a completely different car especially with the afm turned off and the tranny tune.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
After the install and tune the car made 376hp/395 tq which I am really happy with the car feels like a completely different car especially with the afm turned off and the tranny tune.
nice numbers... who did your tune?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts