Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any rumors on the '2011 Camaro yet?

That will be Chevy's 100th Annv. - they will have to do some kind of special package or at least a cool bagde right?

Thanks,

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Any rumors on the '2011 Camaro yet?

That will be Chevy's 100th Annv. - they will have to do some kind of special package or at least a cool bagde right?

Thanks,
I can see a 100th package on a few models, that would be cool.

Ford has some cool 100th emblems they used :cool:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
That would be cool if GM did some 100th emblems

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
that would be cool im sure obama would want his name on it as well.
If obama has anything to do with it - I'm out!!!
oh stop.:(

:rolleyes:oh, maybe you're right...since GM is now "government motors" according to all of you chicken little's, I think you'd be much happier with a Toyota. (just watch out for the killer floor mats).:p

·
Registered
6,759 Posts

:rolleyes:oh, maybe you're right...since GM is now "government motors" according to all of you chicken little's, I think you'd be much happier with a Toyota. (just watch out for the killer floor mats).:p
at least some of those toyotas are made here in the states.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
at least some of those toyotas are made here in the states.
here we go again.:eek: Do we really need to start that whole debate yet again?

sorry, I'd rather have a Camaro built in Canada(just miles from the NY border) than a toyota:eek: built in Indiana (or wherever the heck they're built).

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
i wasnt starting a debate. im just saying that some of these cars that may be foreign are just as good as american, being that atleast they support our economy. id rather buy a toyota than a honda if it means anything.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Since We all own part of GM i wanna know what kinda discount we get, we should get something right???

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts

hey man im not saying since he has something to do with it I wouldnt buy one. a camaro is a Camaro he isnt building it with his hands imjust saying I bet some how with the goverments input he would want his name on it.

I ordered my car just waiting for it to come in.

I'm not giving my money to obama or better yet the goverment im giving it to Eric at classic....I keep teling myself that :lol: makes me feel better hahaha

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re

i wasnt starting a debate. im just saying that some of these cars that may be foreign are just as good as american, being that atleast they support our economy. id rather buy a toyota than a honda if it means anything.
HONDAs are made here in the good ol US of A also (some in Canada too).

I'll still buy a CAMARO next year if all goes well until then - BUT - if obama has his silly name on it, it will get sanded off and painted over ;)

Thanks

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
here we go again.:eek: Do we really need to start that whole debate yet again?

sorry, I'd rather have a Camaro built in Canada(just miles from the NY border) than a toyota:eek: built in Indiana (or wherever the heck they're built).
Or a BMW built in South Carolina.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts