Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
They covered it up so good it's hard to form an opinion. In the second and third pic it looks as if the front wheel is bigger than the rear wheel. Maybe I'm hallucinating.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
:(LETS RUIN A CLASSIC CAR THAT HAS BEEN A 2-DOOR COUPE FOR GENERATIONS AND PUT 4-DOORS ON IT SO THAT THE FAMILY MAN WILL BUY IT! THANK YOU DODGE FOR DEsTROYING A CLASSIC!!:( dont even wanna get started how much more of a dissapointment the charger is. :angry:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
:(LETS RUIN A CLASSIC CAR THAT HAS BEEN A 2-DOOR COUPE FOR GENERATIONS AND PUT 4-DOORS ON IT SO THAT THE FAMILY MAN WILL BUY IT! THANK YOU DODGE FOR DEsTROYING A CLASSIC!!:( dont even wanna get started how much more of a dissapointment the charger is. :angry:
Chevrolet did the same to the Impala. It's no big deal considering the Challenger is here :D

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Chevrolet did the same to the Impala. It's no big deal considering the Challenger is here :D
I agree we ruined the impala however it was always kind of a long family type car the SS package with the chrome and etc made it more flashy the charger was always a performance car from dodge. Not a 4 door.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I agree we ruined the impala however it was always kind of a long family type car the SS package with the chrome and etc made it more flashy the charger was always a performance car from dodge. Not a 4 door.
:werd:
totally agreed and even with the challenger out I am not happy :( makes me cry what could have been. There would have been a great market for them at the time being one of the 1st new retro style muscle cars, but its ok dodge would rather loose money and destroy a classic, I am sorry but who doesnt love the 69 charger etc..... how can you not cry when you see all these police driving a cheap chysler 300. :lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
:werd:
totally agreed and even with the challenger out I am not happy :( makes me cry what could have been. There would have been a great market for them at the time being one of the 1st new retro style muscle cars, but its ok dodge would rather loose money and destroy a classic, I am sorry but who doesnt love the 69 charger etc..... how can you not cry when you see all these police driving a cheap chysler 300. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm a Chevy buff and own a 69 Camaro however I am one who can look at an older mustang and shrugs only because I never liked how they felt sitting side of them as for the 69 charger that car had the looks , power that screamed muscle car.

I live near one and a few times we have seen one another up at the gas station. You know great cars when both drivers look at each others cars smile and give a thumbs up.

I see this new charger and I think what a shame.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Looks like they fused the current charger front end with the rear end of the concept charger from the late 90's early 00's. Either way I'm not a fan. I think it looks worse than the current model, even more sedan with less muscle.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Did I miss something?

:confused:

The Charger has been 4 door for a while. I happen to like them, but that's my opinion. I am just wondering about all the 4-door bashing when it not really a "new" thing.

The Charger SRT8, to me at least, would be a pretty cool family car. There is a used one in my future ... after my Camaro ... (Well after :lol:)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts