Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I like it, the grille is a little odd being so uneven...but I grew to like the cobalt and I'm sure I'll like this aswell.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
When I first heard of this thing I was kinda bummed I bought a G5..thinking I should have tried holding out until these came out..since they're far ahead in exterior and interior design.
But that powertrain? Smaller and less power than a base Cobalt? Pass. 2 seconds slower 0-60? Pass. I'll keep my 2.2L Ecotec.
i think a RS version of this car is going to be produced. It suppose to be sporty and all that stuff. I dont think it is going to be as fast as a cobalt ss though.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
i think a RS version of this car is going to be produced. It suppose to be sporty and all that stuff. I dont think it is going to be as fast as a cobalt ss though.
The RS package with the Cruze is just the same as the Camaro's. No performance enhancements, just an appearance package.

That said, there's no reason the 2.0T LNF from the Cobalt SS can't go into the Cruze.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Maybe not in 2011..but 2012 or 2013 I'm sure we'll see a sporty version...I'm actually looking forward to it...but does anybody if know this will be replaced after so long or keep going and going? I'm going to miss the cobalt!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts