Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I'd like to take the Spoiler,3rd-BL & SF off deck, make a insert/pocket along the outer edge of the spoiler, take the third break light wire connecting it in the spoiler with a LED light bar (full length maybe), also remove the shark fin and add the wires in the spoiler, the only problems would be making sure the couture's of the edge of the LED bar matched the spoiler couture's & adding extra wire for the XM/OS wires., IMO I think it would make it look cleaner.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
...take the third break light wire connecting it in the spoiler with a LED light bar (full length maybe...
Personally, if I were going to move the CHMSL, I'd probably not even bother putting it back on, or if I did, have something integrated into the spoiler. Not sure of the electrical part, but on 4th gens, the bulb blowing out on the light would affect cruise control for whatever reason, so maybe an appropriate resistor in its place and hidden perhaps....just thinking out loud.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OverAnxious;
Yea, I'd think that would be a great idea, electrical issues always get in the way of modding unless ya prep for it !, I'm glad you brought that up:roxor: !
I'd also like to be able to remove the LED bar from the spoiler if it ever needed to be replaced too, plus I'm thinking of some kind of harness clips that the spoiler could be removed easily from & keeping things (wires) clean...:)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts