Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I vote REALLY ugly. I never understood the need for someone to ruin the body lines of a good Camaro.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I know it's a movie car, but that's not giving you a free pass to muck up a car for a movie. Probably a low-budget hurter like Paranormal. If they wanted ugly, they could've CGI'd the ugly parts and saved the real car.

Besides, Herbie was a movie car too and it looked cartoony, but you could still see it was a VW. But I guess it's ok to look stupid if you're in a movie nowadays.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
I know it's a movie car, but that's not giving you a free pass to muck up a car for a movie. Probably a low-budget hurter like Paranormal. If they wanted ugly, they could've CGI'd the ugly parts and saved the real car.

Besides, Herbie was a movie car too and it looked cartoony, but you could still see it was a VW. But I guess it's ok to look stupid if you're in a movie nowadays.
muck up a car? You act like it started like a rare hand build Enzo :D

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
WTF is that clown talking about I have no problem with a helmet on. I basically stop listening to anyone who complains about a car's steering wheel. Its a STEERING WHEEL WTF!!!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
The Firebreather has a sunroof... I sat in a Camaro with a sunroof and my hair touched the roof. I am 6 feet with a buzz cut using guard #1. The regular roof has a bit more head room.

·
Registered
381 Posts
everybody bitching & whining but cmon look back to the days of 67-68 camaro & firebird......

back in the days where most parts interchanged..

either ya dont care..or too young to know..I guess...????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts