Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 SS M6 raced a 2011 GT with three different drivers in the GT...The closest race was a half car between us...My car winning....Not sure if the test are correct on the GT11 being faster..Any thoughts...I do have a CAI and MBRP cat back...

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
NICE! good work.

In the comparison that R&T did, the Camaro was slightly faster.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Every time I see a Rustang I think "Oh, look! A slow car! :LOL:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Like I always say. You can have the fastest car in the world. If you cant drive it, then whats the point of having it.....

·
Registered
738 Posts
Coulda had 3 piss poor drivers, though. It'd be one thing if they were closer, but a half car length being the best....that's just piss poor driving. I've never had that big of a gap unless the car got off the line first or it was simply just a MUCH faster car.

In which case you can lie to yourselves if you want, the Camaro isn't a MUCH faster car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe they are piss poor drivers....But beat is beat....I am also not a stranger to racing..I have a 91 LX car built and blown 6.87 1/8th, 2001 Lightning, 8.28 1/8th and My new Camaro that I have not tracked yet.. You can check me out out on Corral.net as well...No one is trying to say that the Camaro is MUCH faster....My Vortech LX is MUCH faster than both!!!

·
8,984 Posts
Maybe they are piss poor drivers....But beat is beat....I am also not a stranger to racing..I have a 91 LX car built and blown 6.87 1/8th, 2001 Lightning, 8.28 1/8th and My new Camaro that I have not tracked yet.. You can check me out out on Corral.net as well...No one is trying to say that the Camaro is MUCH faster....My Vortech LX is MUCH faster than both!!!
Nice Kill!

Don't sweat MercuryDomini, he hates anything that he doesn't have or is a Chevy. He's a mustang boy.:lol:

·
Registered
738 Posts
You guys are just jealous my '68 Mustang still starts up and half the 2010 Camaros are in shops.

I love Chevy, and of course I'm jealous I don't have a Camaro. You guys could start up a collection you know. There's enough of you here. A dollar a day...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Friend don't let friends drive Fords

Working on Fords payed for my college, till I join the Navy. I would never buy one, but I have to thank the people who did buy Fords. Otherwise I would have starved.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Not big on the brand rivalry thing......

If I had the money I would have all three....2010 Camaro SS, Challenger SR/T8 and a Mustang GT500.

Worth noting, however, that I did get the Camaro 1st.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Sounds like a few good runs, What are the 1/4 mile times etc?

You guys are just jealous my '68 Mustang still starts up and half the 2010 Camaros are in shops.

I love Chevy, and of course I'm jealous I don't have a Camaro. You guys could start up a collection you know. There's enough of you here. A dollar a day...
Really? half of the new Camaros are in the shop? Interesting. You sound like a bitter 20 year old :D

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
68 stang isnt much to brag about. Ive always thought stangs were ugly until about the 72 mach 1s came along.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts