Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to be cruising my complex as early as March '11, $25g down for the new buyer with an as delivered price of just over $400g.

Guess someone "had to be the first"

Ugh NO, not me :eek:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
...to be cruising my complex as early as March '11, $25g down for the new buyer with an as delivered price of just over $400g.

Guess someone "had to be the first"

Ugh NO, not me :eek:
someone is fibbing to you..lexus is only leasing these cars and the deposit is 50k its not a DP, but thats after you pay the first 12k just for the credit check and theres no delivery dates set yet only thing anyone knows is production starts in '11

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
someone is fibbing to you..lexus is only leasing these cars and the deposit is 50k its not a DP, but thats after you pay the first 12k just for the credit check and theres no delivery dates set yet only thing anyone knows is production starts in '11
why would they ONLY lease it? that seems kinda dumb for those who want to keep it as a collector's car... not that anyone would want to except you with your crazy collection of exotics :lol:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
you're ****ing ignorant. as much as i love the camaro
the lfa would wipe it all over the track. idk about the zr1 but it'd be pretty **** close.

so what if it's made by toyota? that's completely irrelevant.

have you even seen the car in person?

yeah the price is retarded. but so is the bugatti veyrons. infact the bugatti costs twice as much and you all cream yourselves at the thought of owning one.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
The LFA will own the ZR1 anyday, but they cant be compared. The LFA isnt made to go against other cars, it's to show the public what they can do. Even with it's price tag, Lexus wont make any money off of it. This means that it costs a lot to make it and therefore must be worth what they charge.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts