Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!

I renewed the league from last year, so your champion (hmmmmm me :D) could defend his title...AGAIN:p:p:p (ummm, Tim...never did get that prize pack:eek:.)

Sooooo, once again it's on Yahoo

*****PLEASE only join if you plan on being part of the league on a weekly basis...which means you have to actually pay attention every once in a while.:confused:

Fantasy Football Leagues on Yahoo! Sports

league ID # is 366033
password is camaro

I kept all the same settings from last year. Draft will be online Sept 7 @ 10:30pm est. (you do NOT have to be present to draft).

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I was just thinking about this actually... Too bad i forgot my user name and password

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
What's football?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bumpitybump

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I made a new account for yahoo... Is there still room for me to join?

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
There was a problem
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There was a problem
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)
:eek: oops, fixed it. I didn't realize it keeps the teams in from last year. PLENTY of room now.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I am in

·
Registered
589 Posts
Just signed up again. Maybe this year i will not suck as bad.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ttt

·
8,984 Posts
Not sure how I missed it, but I got a note when I just signed in after I got home after the draft party.......for my OTHER league.

·
8,984 Posts
Having issues as I synced yahoo with facebook and now I am not in either league.

Any suggestions.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts