Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Although I've owned a few Camaro's over the years. I've also owned a couple of Mustang's too. Lots of fun in both. But I've never owned a shelby. I want to. Maybe in the future... I think the new Shelby looks pretty **** good. If I could change just one thing. It would be the rear inward slanting tail lights. I love the recessed lenses. But I wish they would fatten/square off the rear lights. Like the old 70's Boss Mustang rear end. JMO

:5thgendrive:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Ok GM time to get off your butt and bring out the Z-28
There are some options from the Camaro side -- Hennessey and SLP make the equivelent.

So ok, with this GT350, what's the point of Ford's 540hp GT500?
Because this isn't a "Ford." This is like a Saleen -- it's Shelby's own thing.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Quite the front fascia but it probably is what it should be. It is an eye catcher.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'm am no where near being a Ford/Stang fan in life but I respect shelby.

This New Mustang ? Reminds me of a BMW with the way its shaped to the wheels and etc.

imo the 05-08 models looked more beefy !!!!!!!!!!

This GT350 looks like an ad campaign for a ground effects kit.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I must say, although I've never been a Mustang fan, this car does look aggressive and piques my interest in the 'stang for the first time ever. Of course, this stir will probably fade once the Z28 is unleashed. :)

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
A overpriced 3rd party offering at that. Go for the GT500 over that thing, if ya want a Ford.
the SLP, Callaway, Hennessey, or Lingenfelter Camaros are the same way. why spend $30k extra for one of those cars when you can add all the stuff that's on them yourself for half the price!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts