Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey IM looking at a 2011 ss,auto wanted a opinion on it from someone who has one Getting tired of shifting my LT1 Just wondered how good the L99 is I took it for a test drive,it gets up and goes good Its got 10k miles one owner,black,orange stripes,Inferno leather,sunroof(not a fan) but its there
Its a dealer $31999 with warrentte

·
Registered
221 Posts
If it is your everyday car and you drive in any amount of congestion, I would go for the auto. Ours is just a play car for nice days so we have the manual (and I wouldn't have it any other way).

·
Registered
189 Posts
auto is just as much fun as manual with the hust paddle shifters and a good
tranny tune.
as stated above, in traffic auto is the way to go.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, It will be mostly a driver in the summer,I do have 2 other vehicles so it wont be primary But bought my lt1 in 2010 and really tired of shifting,not bad for a while but it wears off Also i was a little worried about the VVT engine,with the extra componants in it And the injectors seemed kinda noisy Is that the way them engines sound

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Mine's great stock. No problems at all in over 30K. Runs like a scalded cat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info on the lifters ticking,I think thats what i heard,anyway I believe im going to keep looking for another the way i want it Hate to spend 30k on a car Im not happy with The search continues.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts