Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but could not find any recent, concrete info...

From the news releases I have found here (from Camaro Scotty I think) and the web, they all say 1st qtr. 2011. Is there a specific date announced that you can actually order one?

Is it true they will be available on convertibles, but only 500 from what i recall?

Any pricing out yet?

Lastly, are they only being offered with the MANUAL transmission cars? It seems that way from the press info, but doesn't specifically exclude the autos. I would only want the automatic 2SS/RS (not looking to rehash the auto vs. manual argument). My car would be for me ;)

Thanks for any current info!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just bought my 2011 Synenergy Green 2SS/RS automatic on Dec.20th so i hope they are making them, or I hope I got the only one :lol:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought my 2011 Synenergy Green 2SS/RS automatic on Dec.20th so i hope they are making them, or I hope I got the only one :lol:
Congrats on your 2SS!

The Synergy Green wasn't exactly what I was referring to. See this thread:

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26840

Besides Scotty's info at the top, see post #8. There is a link to the brochure on it. I think they're way cool IMO :thumbsup:

·
Registered
811 Posts
I saw a 2011 Synergy Green 2SS Coupe on New Year's Eve. They are available and on the road already!! Should have taken a pic of it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oookaaaaay. I already stated above that my thread was not about the Synergy Green color cars. And USA1Camaro provided the actual brochure I was referring to, right above your post.

But, thanks for your input. :rolleyes: :5go:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Oookaaaaay. I already stated above that my thread was not about the Synergy Green color cars. And USA1Camaro provided the actual brochure I was referring to, right above your post.

But, thanks for your input. :rolleyes: :5go:
Listen man, I'm just trying to help. Don't be a ******. I'm kidding by the way. I posted that response before I read the entire thread. I was surprised to see a 2011 2SS Synergy Green Camaro though.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Listen man, I'm just trying to help. Don't be a ******. I'm kidding by the way. I posted that response before I read the entire thread. I was surprised to see a 2011 2SS Synergy Green Camaro though.
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a ******. There was a Green one at a local dealer a few weeks back. Nice color, but not for me.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a ******. There was a Green one at a local dealer a few weeks back. Nice color, but not for me.
LOL! I was seriously kidding man. Just busting chops. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. I'm curious to see what happens with the Synergy Series myself.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL! I was seriously kidding man. Just busting chops. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. I'm curious to see what happens with the Synergy Series myself.
No problem mon :lol:. I had re-read my 1st response to you and it did seem I could have come across as been being a ******. Was actually trying to b funny.

I really like the synergy series look and limited prod. and am getting anxious to find out when it will be out for ordering. And of course how much it will cost :eek:.

Getting seriously close to pulling the trigger on buying/ordering a 2011 2SS/RS auto, but don't want to regret not waiting to see about this series. I'd just like to know so I can make THAT decision and get-r-done :thumbsup:. Thankfully winter is in full bloom...but spring's a comin'. (Can't believe I said thankfully winter is here...ugh!)

·
Registered
811 Posts
No problem mon :lol:. I had re-read my 1st response to you and it did seem I could have come across as been being a ******. Was actually trying to b funny.

I really like the synergy series look and limited prod. and am getting anxious to find out when it will be out for ordering. And of course how much it will cost :eek:.

Getting seriously close to pulling the trigger on buying/ordering a 2011 2SS/RS auto, but don't want to regret not waiting to see about this series. I'd just like to know so I can make THAT decision and get-r-done :thumbsup:. Thankfully winter is in full bloom...but spring's a comin'. (Can't believe I said thankfully winter is here...ugh!)
Any reason you want an Auto instead of an M6? Nah, I fully expected you to react a tad upset. :) I still want those SLP wheels with the orange rings around the tire sidewalls but they aren't easy to get. Sucks GM officially puts out pictures with those types of configurations and never offers them directly or easily.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Any reason you want an Auto instead of an M6? Nah, I fully expected you to react a tad upset. :) I still want those SLP wheels with the orange rings around the tire sidewalls but they aren't easy to get. Sucks GM officially puts out pictures with those types of configurations and never offers them directly or easily.
Couple reasons for auto...I just prefer to be able to give my full attention to talking on the cell and texting while driving...can't really do that while having to shift all the **** time! :hello:

Pretty much my personal preference.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts