1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Thanks! Awesome article!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
And ironically, contains the SAME info every time it's posted... :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hey knuckleheads, stop being dicks. It's the first time I've seen it so chill out. Not everybody is as nerdy as you guys that search this site 24 hours a day. Some of us only have enough time to be casual, so relax.

Also, instead of being sarcastic, perhaps you guys can figure out a solution to why this website is on Google's "INFECTED" list for the second time in less than 2 months. No images work and I can only use Internet Explorer. Firefox is much worse.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Do you realize how silly what you just said is? In 1 sentence you called us two different demeaning names. Perhaps what we said could be taken sarcastic, but that's merely how you took it. You assumed we were being sarcastic, in which case it was not even directed at you.

On a side note, in over 2 years I have approximately 400 posts, you will have more posts than I will and in less time. So based on that rule of thumb, I'm more casual than you are.

Also, just like you, we're regular members. It's not our job to find out why this place is infected, just to help make notice, which has already been done.

·
Registered
356 Posts
We should all just chill out....Let's nip this in the bud before we start sounding like some other camaro forum....that I won't name.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Temper temper.....

In my almost two year of being here I have seen that info before.... If this attitude keeps up Octane is gonna hav to give a time out

·
8,984 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Um, that was the point a55holes. :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.