Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my best clients owns the only Audi R8 Spyder Convertible in the United States at present. I had a chance to get cozy with it for a few minutes. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!

did he let ya drive it!??!?!?!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!

did he let ya drive it!??!?!?!
Not yet. I was picking up his laptop to work on and he was in a hurry. Maybe someday.... :)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
You are not charging him enough.....:lol:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are not charging him enough.....:lol:
Hahahaha!!!! He actually pays EXTREMELY well and on time ALL the time. Such a rarity from my clients. He loved my Camaro though. He'll only talk to me when I drive it over to his house. He won't talk to me if I'm driving the Cobalt or my wife's Equinox. :p

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only one in the country? I saw 2 in the same day in Portland, OR..

Anyways, its looks amazing! And nice Aston :cool:
There is a huge difference in the V8 and the rarity of the V10. I don't know all the details but his car is a BIG deal. You could be right. Difficult to say.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
nice! i love the coupes. not a fan of the vert. but my buddies mom plans on getting one of those this summer. bad ass cars.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Cool... That is one Car I would Own if I had the $$$$

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I loooooooooooooove them. Would be hard for me to buy another Audi though, I had a brand new 2006 A3 and I had SOO many problems with it, I swore I would never buy another one.
Understand that, it's hard to deal with anything once U've had trouble in the past... Kinda like Food & Customer Service, if I have a Bad Experience, that's it, Never go back....

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
I loooooooooooooove them. Would be hard for me to buy another Audi though, I had a brand new 2006 A3 and I had SOO many problems with it, I swore I would never buy another one.
this isnt your typical VW Audi. this is your typical Lamborghini Audi.:D

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Still made by the same people with the same electrical issues ;)

But they are Bad A$$!! I would probably buy one if I had a lot of money :lol:
i would put money on it that these cars were not designed,made or looked at by the same people who make the other audis.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, the difference between the V8 and V10 is 50K if you didn't know. :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still made by the same people with the same electrical issues ;)

But they are Bad A$$!! I would probably buy one if I had a lot of money :lol:
Wow, that is absolutely crazy!! You had a ton of problems with your previous Audi? Aren't they all about luxury and craftsmanship?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Understand that, it's hard to deal with anything once U've had trouble in the past... Kinda like Food & Customer Service, if I have a Bad Experience, that's it, Never go back....
Congratulations on CotM Kunk!!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Wow, that is absolutely crazy!! You had a ton of problems with your previous Audi? Aren't they all about luxury and craftsmanship?
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was lemon... but I had a Jetta that I think was a lemon too... I sold both before I tried to prove anything. The Jetta's air compressor had issues and they kept telling me it wasn't the compressor. I finally got pissed enough and sold it. The A3 ignition coils kept going bad. :mad: But I sold it cuz I was bored wth it :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts